Thursday, September 6, 2012

September 6, 2012-  My apologies for not posting for awhile.  So many events has happened and I wasn't given a lot of time to do things for myself or to post.  I am back at full force and will be making a few things to post over the next few days.  While you are waiting, I've been very excited to read about Pat Sloan's blog.  She has been talking about patterns, colors, and designers.  I probably spend more time reading than sewing.  But today is a sewing day!  I will be back with pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Weekender Girl


    You were chosen last week as a winner of a set of our Incomparable handmade buttons.


    Please let me know your postal details as they are being sent out tomorrow. handmadesa(@)gmail(dot)com


    Many thanks.


    Warm Regards from sunny South Africa

    Tamara and the ButtonMad Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very excited. I already sent you a personal message!

      Delete